Thursday, July 20, 2017

Mr. & Mrs. Cutting Cafe Post

Hello Scrapping For Tranquility and Cutting Cafe Fans!  Yes, It is that time of the month for my Cutting Cafe blog post.  I took a month off, if you wonder where I have been but, I am getting back into the swing of things.

For this month we used the file Fun With Silhouettes.  It is such a fun file with soooo many silhouettes to choose from.  I chose the King and Queen Crowns and here is what I made:


I started with light grey AC Cardstock for my base and sized it to an A2 card size.  I then used Black AC Cardstock Just a 1/8 of an inch under the A2 size to frame this pretty pattern paper I had in my stash.  I cut out my Crowns on my Cameo along with my Mr. and Mrs. Title.  Glued them on my card.  To finish I topped them with the shiney rhinestones.  I called it finished.  

Simple sometimes is more elegant to me than blinged all out.

I hope you enjoy my Cutting Cafe project and I will see you again on August 7th!

Blessings,

 

3 comments:

  1. wow wow wow....this is soooooooooo awesome christi, i really love those crowns in black...awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Regina! I am soooo pleased you like them! Christi

    ReplyDelete