Sunday, November 5, 2017

Christmas Parade Layout

Hello Scraping Tranquility Fans!  I wanted to stop in and share a layout I made for our towns 2015 Christmas Parade.  I am using the sketch for Lets Scrap Challenge and here it is:


When I seen the layout I knew exactly what I wanted to scrap with it.  Without further ado here is what I created:


I started with White AC Cardstock as my base and then I chose my all time favorite stack company, DCWV and used their Holiday Cheer Stack to make my octagons and banners.  It is such a fun stack.

 Here is a close up of the right side .


Here is a close up of the left side.

I made the title in Scal 4 on my cameo 3 and did word journaling for the bullet journaling in the top right corner and called it a day.

I hope you enjoy my layout as much as I enjoyed making it.

I am entering it in the Lets Scrap Sketches Challenges.

Blessings,

Christi 


6 comments:

  1. Christi, thank you for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches. What a great take on the sketch. Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout, great pattern paper choices. Looks like it was a fun outing! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and bright layout... great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. The colors are so perfect with the photo's. Thank's for joining us at Let's scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos Christi ! I like how you cut some of them in the shapes too. Thanks for playing along with us on this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete