Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Cutting Cafe-Christmas Photo Booth Props

Hello Scrapping For Tranquility Fans and Cutting Cafe Fans!  Christmas is getting near and everyone is gearing up for all those Christmas parties.  My youngest daughter has a group of friends that they have been friends since they were wee ones and now that they are all grown and married with their own wee ones, they have an annual Christmas get together .

I thought for their get together ,this Saturday, it would be fun to set up a Christmas photo booth with photo props for them.  Now how fun will that be????  They haven't taken a lot of pictures together since high school when they were called , (ready for this)  the "rubber ducky clan"!  So , here is what I made them from The Cutting Cafe




First I started with the file Christmas Photo Booth Props Cutting Files.  I made the Santa group up Using all AC Card stock.  Highlighting with Nuvo Drops and a white gel pen, I made the HOHOHO, Square glasses , Santa Hat and white beard and mustache. 



Here I made the Snowman set props with AC Card stock.  I accented with Nuvo drops, Stickles and black and white gel pens on the pipe, Carrot, top hat, bow tie and round glasses.


Here is what I call the Kiss me set .  I used Glossy Accents to make my lips look like they have lip gloss on them and Used Stickles  on the holly and Kiss me to accent.




The decorations I used Foil card stock along with Nuvo drops to highlight them.



2 different mustaches are included in the set.


Reindeer nose and antlers are also included which I made into Rudolph !

  Last but not least but a beautiful snowflake!  I again used Stickles to highlight this!

WOW!  There is a lot included in this set of cutting files!  But boy will the "rubber duckies" have fun this Saturday in their photo booth and make lots of memories!

Thanks for joining me for another Cutting Cafe post and leave me a message and let me know what you think!

Blessings,


5 comments: