Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hi Everyone!   I am really excited to tell you I am entering my very first challenge with Little Scraps of Heaven (Actually my first Challenge EVER!  TEEHEE) .http://littlescrapsofheavendt.blogspot.com/2013/10/design-team-layout-sketch-challenge.html.  The Challenge was to use the Layout below and Little scraps of Heavens Paper Piecings.


This is what I came up with:

Full Layout 
                                                                  Page one of layout
                                                                  Page two of Layout
I decided to make mine a two page layout using the "You're the Apple of My Eye"  paper piecing.

Other products used was :  Apple and Stripe paper by DCWV Grade school Stack
Green and Orange paper by : Colobok

I hope you enjoy looking and Happy Scrapping!

4 comments: