Friday, April 7, 2017

Hippity Hoppity Blog Hop


Welcome to the 
Hippity Hoppity Blog Hop

Here comes Peter Cottontail
Hoppin' down the bunny trail
Hippity hoppity, Easter's on its way!
Thanks for joining us for a fun hop full of Easter Bunny 
inspired projects!!
Wishing you all a blessed Easter with your family and friends!!


You should have arrived from the fabulous Shannon H's blog!
If you just happened upon this spectacular hop, Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these amazing crafters.



We have an awesome sponsor for this month!


One lucky winner will get a $20 gift certificate to shop Paper Crafting World!


Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
Follow their blog HERE for freebies and inspiration!



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 4/12/17
at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!



I decided to make a layout of my youngest grandson, Lestat's first Easter egg hunt, last year.  

He was just learning to walk for he was only born 2 days before Easter, the year before, but he had a blast!  I used Echo Park's, Happy Easter Collection Kit for the Plaid paper and of course, AC Cardstock for my solids.  

 My paper piecing are by Treasure Box Designs , My First Easter Collection.  I used colors of cardstock for my piecings to match Lestat's little suit he was wearing.  I then inked all my piecings before putting them together.


  The title that came with the collection was My First Easter .  I used my Scal 4 pro to alter it and add Egg Hunt to the title. I Added my photos and I was finished.  I still have many more photos I would love to scrap from that day so another layout will be in the near future!  lol  Hope you enjoy this one and it inspires you to scrap your Easter photos!  

Happy Easter!

Blessings,







 Hop on over to My very talented, dear friend Kim!


Here's our amazing line up in case you get lost:

Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
Shannon H- http://shannonhdesigns.blogspot.com/
Amanda- http://salnclts76.blogspot.com/
Angela- mermaidsnmonograms.blogspot.com
Veronica- http://vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com
Sue- http://suek86401.blogspot.com/
Sandy- http://simplycraftycreationsbysandys.blogspot.com/

Miranda- http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/


34 comments:

  1. Christi, this is just the cutest layout ever. Love the colors and the layout and, of course, the star of the show! It was so nice hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout of your grandson! I love the bunny and the basket. It was fun hopping with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute layout of your adorable grandson. I love the plaid and your die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the intricacy! Three layer letters! amazing! and the detail and weave of the basket...really makes this an over the top layout! fantastic!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Wonderful layouts, very cute and very creative!! It was fun hopping with you again.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Chirti, those cuts are so amanzly cute. Great job in the design of the layout too. Tfs and for hopping along us. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pages. Those photos are really cute! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute layout, love all the Easter colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is always BEAUTIFUL! Such a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWWW THanks soooo kindly Lisa! I appreciate your kind words! Christi

      Delete
  10. Wowzers! FOr being super sick you sure did come up with a beautiful layout!! Hope you are feeling better honey!! Thanks so much for sticking with us even though you felt like poo!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo kindly Connie! I try to never let you down. I appreciate your kind words. I might not be on time for the sneak peek but I got done on time in between the urping! lol Hope you had a great time this weekend! Love you!

      Delete
  11. Your layout is super adorable! What a little cutie! He looks like he is having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layouts are always amazing! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete