Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Cutting Cafe - 21st Blog Post

Hello to all the Cutting Cafe Fans!  It's the 21st  and time for another blog post and this time it was to be a Easter File!  I love Easter!  

I chose the file Bunny Poop.  This is such a fun and cute file!

I made these for my 4 grandchildren for Easter and hope you enjoy what I did with the file.



I used the Bunny cut window of the file which there is a oval shaped window to use and 2 separate cards also.   
I then Used some Easter card stock I had on hand to cut the pillow box on my Cameo.  From there I Covered the window in Acetate.  

I made the card with the cute Bunny Poop Poem and then filled the pillow box with "Gobbers".  (For those that don't know, Gobbers are chocolate covered peanuts.)

I topped the boxes off with a pretty bow to match.

I hope you enjoyed my Easter project for The Cutting Cafe and I will see you again on April 7th!

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my project!

DT
  

3 comments:

  1. Christi, Leave it to you to make the most adorable project ever! Who can make poop appealing..only you! Love you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim!I am glad you like "my Poop!" LOL Thanks for stopping by! Christi

    ReplyDelete