Monday, January 2, 2017



Welcome to the 
Wild Blogiversary Blog Hop
Thank you for joining us for a week long celebration in honor of my 8th year here in Blog Land! These talented crafters have created all sorts of projects to inspire you and bring the wild animal in us all!!

 You should have arrived from The very talented Connie. If you just happened upon this spectacular hop, Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these amazing crafters.


We have an ten amazing sponsors for this anniversary hop!!

Connie's Crafty Cart- Sassafras Lass Stamps
Miss Kate Cuttables- 2 free SVG images
Kitty Bee Designs- 1 free digital stamp
Creative Memories- $25 gift certificate
Close to my Heart- Stamp Set and Ink
Stampin Up- Embossing Folder
Fun Stampers Journey- Stamp Set
Mermaids N Monograms- Adorable Mason Jar Glass
Little Scraps of Heaven- 2 $10 Gift Certificates
and
Paper Crafting World- $20.00 Gift Certificate 



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 1/11/17
at Connie Can Crop.
And YES you can win more than one prize!! So be sure to leave your comments!!
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Here is my project:


I made a 2 page layout of my Grandson, Lestat's 9 month photos. I  made all my Paper Piecing from Treasure Box Designs from the What a Zoo file.  All my piecing I used AC cardstock and the background paper is also AC Cardstock.



The pattern paper is Sassafras, Bungle Jungle Stack.

I then used Twine from Trendy Twine to top each picture off with a bow and added a button on each one from Dress it up.



 Up next is My friend and Crafter, Shannon
Here's our lineup in case you get lost:

56 comments:

  1. OH my goodness! This is spectacular!! You never cease to amaze me with your creations! Thank you so much for celebrating in this hop with me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much for you kind words Connie! I would miss this celebration for ANYTHING! Congratulations on 9 wonderful years and including me in the last year and half! Love you girl!

      Delete
  2. This is just adorable...and that Sock Monkey makes the photos even more fun! What a great layout and beautiful paper piecing. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout Christi! Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is so fun! Love the little critters and the photos are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW Thanks sooo much Georgiana! I appreciate your wonderful, Kind words! Christi

      Delete
  5. Awesome layout!! Love all of the little animals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So VERY adorable!!!! I absolutely LOVE all the detail you put into this layout! Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers! I always know I'm going to find something wonderful when I visit, but this is beyond wonderful. All that detail! And your layout is so perfect with the sock monkey pictures. Just fantastic, Christi! I wish I had your talent! So good hopping with you. Here's to a healthy, happy 2017.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, You sure know how to pick a girl up. You do have my talent and more! Ilove you sooo much and couldnt ask for a better friend! Love you soooo much! Thank you for every kind word and always being there! Christi

      Delete
  8. A simply adorable layout! great job and Happy New Year!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet layout! It's beautiful with animal pictures and the elements over the photos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally adorable!!! Very sweet pics and wonderful layouts.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute I love it your lay out! Thank you so much for Sharing. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet and adorable layout. My favorites are the animals and the button on the photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! Your layout is super cute and your grandson is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you~! I kinda am attached to my grandson also! LOL Thanks again! Christi

      Delete
  14. So so cute. Your son is adorable and you did a wonderful layout to showcase him. Great job. TFS and to hop with us. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veronica, THe little boy is my GRANDSON, Thank goodness I dont have kids that age any longer ! HAHAHAHA but thank you sooo much for the wonderful compliment. I think he is adorable also but I am kinda prejudice. lol. Thank you very much for all your kind words! Christi

      Delete
  15. What a detailed layout. Having such an adorable grandson to put in them makes it priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable layouts! Thanks for unspirinf me to scrapbook today!! I follow on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I am glad I inspired you to scrapbook! HAve a great day! Christi

      Delete
  17. Your safari layout pages are super cute and your Grandson is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, Your comments are super Kind and I thank you sooo very much! Christi

      Delete
  18. WOW!! All that paper piecing is so impressive and fun. I have no idea how you did it (not sure what kind of a file you used), but the results are incredible. I am a new follower and am really enjoying your layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much for your wonderful compliments on my layout and my paper piecings. I used SVG files to make them. Of Course I do a lot of hand inking and drawing on top of them after I cut them out to give them depth and dimension. Thank you for being a new follower. I appreciate you doing that. stay tuned for more to come. :) Christi

      Delete
  19. Wow! This is adorable, Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great LO! Your grandson is so cute as are the animals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo Much for your kind compliments Jennifer! Christi

      Delete
  21. What a great layout! Cute pics of your grandson! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an amazing layout! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, wow, wow! This layout is fantastic! I love your grandson too! Great photos!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chriss! I kinda am in love with my Grandson also! Teehee! Thanks sooo much! Christi

      Delete