Thursday, January 12, 2017

What a Bunch of Characters Hop


Welcome to the 
What a Bunch of Characters Blog Hop
Thank you for joining us for a super magical blog hop themed all around Mickey Mouse and his friends at the Magic Kingdom! These talented crafters have created all sorts of projects to inspire you and share the fun of Disney's lovable Characters!

  If you just happened upon this spectacular hop, you should of arrived from the amazing Ashley . Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these amazing crafters.



We have an awesome BRAND NEW sponsor for this month!

One lucky winner will win their choice of a digital stamp from their shop!!
Be sure to visit them on etsy here.
On facebook here.
And their blog here.




What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 1/18/17
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

On to my Project!

I made a layout with the characters from the movie Frozen.  My 2 year old granddaughter, Little Miss (Jaelyn), is a HUGE Frozen fan and that is ok,we consider her our Little Princess, hence the title.  


My characters are from the "Let IT Go " File from Cuddly Cute Designs.  I paper pieced them and inked each one individually using AC Cardstock and various different Chalk inks.

  The background paper is also AC Cardstock while the pattern paper is from DCWV Winter Stack last year.  The twine on the photos are Totally White Annies Paper Boutique/Trendy Twine.  The Snowflake buttons are from Buttons Galore And More.

Thank you for stopping by and I would appreciate your comments and I will answer you back!

Blessings!







 Up next is the fabulous Lisa
Here's our lineup in case you get lost:

Lisa- http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
Sarah-  http://sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com/



I am entering this in Connie Can Crop's Anything Goes









Don't forget to check out this month's new challenge!!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #54
due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Pacific Time

39 comments:

  1. I did not realize Treasure Box Designs had Frozen, gonna have to go buy them. This is so adorable!

    I wanted to let you know that I am following your scrabook page on facebook now. If you would like to follow me back please go to http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/ I am giving away prizes on my blog right now.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chriss, Thank you for the wonderful compliments. As I said in my blog post, The File was not Treasure Box design but Cuddly Cute Designs. It was called Let it go. I hope you do go to Cuddly Cute and get the file it is ADORABLE! Thank you for being a follower and I will follow you also! Christi

      Delete
  2. What adorable layouts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Do you wanna build a snowman? These layouts are making me think of all the songs! šŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know right??? I Was singing all the Frozen songs the whole time I was making it! Thank you for your compliments! Christi

      Delete
  4. Beautiful, just beautiful! Another superb job, Christi. As always, it's a pleasure hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are huge Frozen fans at our home to. Your layout and color choices for the paper were perfect picks. And the princess herself is cute as a button. Congrats on a adorable page, job well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you sooooo very much! I am glad we are not the only Frozen Nuts! LOL I truly appreciate the very kind compliments! Welcome to my blog and hope to see you back! Christi

      Delete
  6. your paper piecing are so sweet great project

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Fits your granddaughter prefect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet layouts!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Sandy, Thank you very much for your wonderful compliment! Christi

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Miranda, thank you very much for stopping by and for the very kind compliment! Christi

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Alicia, THank you for your too kind compliment! I enjoy hopping with you! Christi

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Marji, Thanks sooooo much for that AWESOME compliment! Christi

      Delete
  13. The pictures are so wonder and your layout does a great job highlighting your adorable princess. TFS and for being part of this fun hop. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veronica, thank you for your super sweet compliments on my layout and my granddaughters pictures! Christi

      Delete
  14. OMGosh! I LOVE THIS VERSION OF THE FROZEN CHARACTERS!!!!!! (Did you hear me?!?!) Super cute layouts and thanks for sharing a new version with all of us. It was quite refreshing. Awesome watching your Disney Characters come to life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, Yes I heard you! ROFLMAO! THank you soooo much for the super kind compliments on my layout and I am glad you like Cuddly Cute Designs Files of Frozen and the way I pieced them together. That really made my day! I adore hopping with you and watching you grow! See you next time! Christi

      Delete
  15. I really want to reach in there and hug that reindeer!! OMG! This layout is just so sweet and your characters are amazing! Always make me smile!! Thank you so much for joining this hop! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWWWEEEE! Connie I am sooo glad you like my reindeer and my piecing always make you smile! that is one of the best compliments I can receive.I have done my job. You are welcome for me joining your wonderful hops but THank you for putting them on and having ME! See you next month! Christi

      Delete
  16. Oh my goodness! I love those pages. You did an amazing job on them and the Totally White TT is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! I am super happy you enjoyed them and my TT usage. Thank you for stopping by and for the wonderful compliments! Christi

      Delete
  17. have i ever mentioned how much i love your piecings?! they really are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a precious layout! Great job on the paper piecing! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your paper piecings are adorable as is your layout! Believe it or not, I just watched Frozen for the first time last week. Thanks so much for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge, Anything Goes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete