Friday, February 10, 2017

Get Well Soon Blog Hop



Welcome to the 
Get Well Soon Blog Hop
Being Sick is definitely not fun! Recovering from a surgery, accident, or severe illness is even worse. We are here to spread some sunshine and smiles and help inspire you to remember that sending even the simplest of cards to someone when they are feeling bad can help brighten their day.

  You should have arrived from Connie Can Crop
If you just happened upon this spectacular hop, Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these amazing crafters.



We have an awesome BRAND NEW sponsor for this month!

RUBY MARTHA with

One lucky winner will win a super cute limited edition stamp set from FSJ!!



Be sure to visit her website HERE.



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 2/15/17
at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Here is what I decided to make for the hop:


I made an easel card out of American Crafts solid Cardstock.  The chevron paper is from Paper Studio, Hobby Lobby.  The paper Piecing file is by Too Cute By Jessica and the file is Get Well Soon.  

I like to use my sentiment as my "easel stand" by pop dotting it up , as you can see here.


With some inking and chalking around my paper piecing , then putting them on the card.  I am pretty much done.  A fast and easy card.

I hope you enjoyed my Get Well Soon Project .  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Blessings,



 Up next is the talented Michelle

Here's our line up in case you get lost:




Don't forget to check out this month's new challenge!!



Connie Can Crop Challenge #55




due 11:59 P.M., Tuesday, February 28th, 2017

Pacific Time 

42 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a cute pair! Just adorable and sure to make anyone feel better!! Thanks so much for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a professional looking pair! I love all the detail! And you already know I think your paper piecing work is the best I've ever seen. The easel is a great touch. As always, I love hopping with you and look forward to it each month. Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim (almost called you Katy! LOL give her a kiss and hug from me) We need to agree to disagree for I think your cards are the best out there! Thank you for the support you always give me! Love you! Christi

      Delete
  3. Such a cute card. The easel part makes it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very CUTE card, I love everything about it. I have enjoyed hopping along with you.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! Easel cards are so fun to make. I enjoyed hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! Did you enjoy your Valentine celebration? Enjoyed hopping with you! Christi

      Delete
  6. What a cute card. I love the cutting file. Great job.

    Sharon
    A Piece Of (my) Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower of your wonderful blog. I like Pandas! Your Get Well card is sure to cheer someone up. Like the images & papers you used.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much Melissa! I have collected Pandas since I was a child and have a beautiful curio full of them! SOme very exotic ones (very expensive I should say) and some very not . I dont collect many stuffed ones any longer for they are hard to clean but anything Pandas I love! My dream is someday to go to China and work for a week in the panda reserve. Oh what a dream! Thank you again for the wonderful compliments! Christi

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness..this is adorable!! I love the fun design of the card and adorable cutting files.
    Love this!! Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sooo much Millie! Glad you stopped by have a blessed weekend! Christi

      Delete
  9. It is so refreshing to see svg cuts people that do not look like children. Put a mustache on that boy and make him a man. It tickled me, I love him! What a big band aid you have their nurse! Cute, idea using the title as the card holder, I am stealing this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right about the man! LOL I do this quite often myself put a mustache on the "Boys" or a bald head on them with balding hair down the middle with gray maybe. Just to make them older. They think children are raising children in these files! HAHAHAH! I am glad I could give you some inspiration for the titles! llI love to do this ! It isnt stealing...it is borrowing ....please link back to me though if you do do it and post the idea! Thank you! Have a blessed weekend! Christi

      Delete
  10. Your get well easel card is super adorable! I love the Dr. and nurse. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your dr and nurse are too cute! such a precious card! tfs

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you ALicia! You are always soooo kind! Christi

      Delete
    2. Wow Christi this card is freaking cute. So adorable. TFS and for hoping with us. Best luck in the drawing.

      Delete
  12. Love your card! Your piecing's are always nothing but amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you are too kind, Angela~! Thank you for your kind words! Christi

      Delete
  13. omg, Christi! Way too adorable. a lot of work, too... But so super cute and totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is AMAZING!!!! I love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card! Love the paper piecing doctor and nurse! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete