Sunday, October 11, 2015

Happy Birthday To You!

Good Afternoon My Bloggy friends!  I am stopping in today show you a card I made for a dear friend's birthday coming up.  Until then , the crafter in me is of course going to enter it in a couple of challenges!  (teehee!)


First the Challenge at Pink and Main.  While I am in desperate need of their beautiful stamps and am IMPATIENTLY waiting for my first order, I decided to go ahead and enter a challenge anyhow.  It is a birthday challenge so this went perfect.  I used a birthday stamp I already owned from Hobby Lobby , Flowers are Prima , last but not least brings me to my papers.  That brings me to my last challenge,  Stack-a-holic United at DCWV.  All my papers are from the stack  Lemon Flower and the Summer Cardstock stack.  

Thank you for having me in my first challenges at these places and thank you for joining me!

Blessings!


Challenges entered into:



No comments:

Post a Comment