Friday, May 6, 2016

Guest DT For Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon

Good Morning!  I am sooo honored to be Guest DT AGAIN for Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon!  I just love their cute files!  Lisa does such an AWESOME job!

On to my project!   Here is what I created:




I made this layout of my daughter, Larrisa's , 21st birthday.  She was born on Cinco De Mayo.
We have always taken her to a Mexican restaurant for her birthday, since she was little.  She use to think that they were having huge birthday parties just for her!  

Here is a closer look at page 1:

A Closer look at page 2:



Here are the Wonderful PPPR Files I used  to make this layout possible:




 Mexican Food file                              Pinata File                                        Fiesta File




I hope you enjoyed my project and Thank you to Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon for having me!



Blessings,






No comments:

Post a Comment