Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Gorilla Card

Happy Friday Scrappy For Tranquility Fans! I am dropping in to share a card I made using an adorable file from Cuddly Cute Designs.  Instead of telling you I am going to show you!


It is called the Snuggle Palz Gorilla.
Isn't he just adorable???  I just love him!    Here is what I made with him!



I would love to take credit for this great layout for this card but I actually got the sketch for it from Paper Play Sketches.  Here was the sketch:

 

As soon as I seen the sketch I knew I had to use this adorable guy and enter him in this challenge.  
  To top the card off I had this sentiment from W9 Design Studio called Party Animal that I knew would fit perfect with him.  What do you think?

    
I used Close To my Heart Silver Pearl Embossing Powder to emboss the title and really loved how it made it pop.  Then for bling I added 3 little enamel dots from Simple Stories and called it done.

All in all I am really happy how it came out.

Thank you for joining me and leave me a message and let me know what YOU think about this cute little guy and the card.

I appreciate you stopping by and make sure to follow me I will follow back !

Blessings,



Challenge entered:  Paper Play Sketches 

4 comments: