Friday, September 14, 2018

BoBunny Dreams Of Autumn Collection-Fall Letters Decor

 Hello!Excited to be here this month to show you my second post  as Guest Designer for Fotobella.com.  Today I am showcasing this beautiful BoBunny Dreams Of Autumn Collection!


For My Project I made  FALL LETTER HOME DECOR.  I began with cutting the 3D letters out from My Scrap Chick on my Silhouette Cameo 3 , using Solid Core Cardstock in a gold/orange color.  



Using Rangers Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink, I inked all the edges of my letters of my Solid Core Cardstock and decided what pattern cardstock I wanted to use.  Using  1/8 inch Double Sided Scor TapeI taped my letters together, choosing to alternate the BoBunny Dreams of Autumn Bonus Bundle / Foxes and the BoBunny Dreams of Autumn / Breathtaking on every other letter.  





Wanting to Bling the Decor up , I decided to add the Prima Amber Moon/Scarlett Leaves with flowers from the Prima Amber Moon/Bramble Collection and the Prima Amber Moon /Willow Collection.  Taking the pearls that the flowers had in the middle, I used heat set studs and set those in the center of the flowers.


To finish off the flowers and the whole decor, I again wanted just to add that final extra bling.  This is when I decided it needed the Rangers Stickle Glitter Glue / Champagne.  I added this to the tips of all the flowers and I think it added that little extra VA-VOOM it really needed.  What do you think?  Let me know in the comments below!  I would love to hear your opinions and comments! 

Have a blessed day and until next time,








No comments:

Post a Comment