Thursday, September 1, 2022

Fall Wreath made with Printable Cuttable Creatables Cut Files

Happy Labor Day weekend to our American friends and Happy Weekend to our around the world friends!  Christi here from Scrapping For Tranquility, making a fall wreath for my Design Team Post here at Printable Cuttable Creatables.

Here is my project:

I started with a foam wreath form from Dollar Tree.  (Love all the craft supplies they carry now!  It saves me a lot of money!)  Wrapping it in a brown ribbon, I was already liking what it was looking like, it just needed something else,  we decided a second ribbon, but smaller would look better than a single ribbon. I used a gold ribbon from my stash. Wanting to get my pieces made, I made my bow next.


Not having any wired ribbon that matched the colors I wanted on my fall wreath, I had this pretty red with gold sheer ribbon.  I wanted to make it a little fuller to make it feel more like a wired ribbon so I brought out my Bowdabra. I bought this years ago but this was one of those tools that really intimidated me.  Why?  I have no idea since it was so easy to use once I watched their video on their website.  Anyhow, I really loved the fullness I got out of plain non wired ribbon.  What do you think?


Next, I wanted to make my flowers, leaves, acorns, berries and swirls.  I used my Cameo3 to do this.  I used all American Crafts and Bazzill Cardstock from 12x12 Cardstock Shop.  I was not real happy with it being one dimensional.  So I used a flower ball to roll over the petals and leaves to soften the cardstock to make it softer and more shapeable.   This made me be able to make my flowers 2 dimensional and to add flat back pearls for my centers. 


Last but not least were the 3 shades of berries.  It added such a nice touch to the spray but it just needed something compared to the flowers.  The pearls I used were Rainbow Mixed Size Pearls by 12x12 Cardstock Shop.


There you have it!  I hope you enjoy just a bit of the Fall decor you can make from Printable Cuttable Creatables!  Make a cup of tea, Coffee, hot chocolate and sit back and browse the site and find what files can make just the right decor for your fall decorating.  

The files I used from Printable Cuttable Creatables:


Leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can!  Have a wonderful weekend!







 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment