Thursday, November 3, 2022

Fall Wedding Card

Hello Printable Cuttable Creatable Fans! Christi here from Scrapping For Tranquility.  I am stopping into the blog today to share a fall wedding card I made for my daughter's best friend.  Her colors were a orangie and peach, navy blue with greenery.  Here is what I came up with.


All my cardstock is American Crafts that I got from 12x12 cardstock shop.  They will supply all your cardstock needs!
I used a Kraft envelope and base with a cream/light tan bottom layer.  Going for a slight country feel.

Using the feather wreath monogram frame svg file, I started my arrangement for the front of my card.  By picking certain flowers from the SVG file Spring Flower Group, I used the wedding colors to Finish the flowers off.


To really set this apart from just a wreath card to a wedding card, I used the Mr. & Mrs. Scrapbook Title SVG and set it in the middle of the wreath.


Every wedding card has to bling!  I finished it off with some orang and blue rhinestones from my stash, around the wreath.

The files I used from Printable Cuttable Creatables were:

Mr. & Mrs. Scrapbook Title SVG



I hope you enjoyed my project.  Leave me a message and let me know what you think!

Till next time!









No comments:

Post a Comment