Sunday, March 5, 2023

Easter Egg Hunt

Hello Printable Cuttable Creatable Fans!  Christi here from Scrapping For Tranquility.  I wanted to stop in and share an Easter Scrapbook Layout I did from Easter 2019.  (yeah, I am a little behind!)


This is my finished layout.  
I Started with American Crafts Cardstock from 12 X 12 Cardstock Shop.  Made a 3 X 3 inch gride all the way across and down my page. 




I chose the title Hunting For Eggs by PCC .  In this layout my granddaughter, Jaelyn is hunting for her Easter Eggs and one photo with my grandson, Lestat.



Then I used the adorable egg set called Easter Eggs in Grass and made all the eggs, changing some colors to go with my layout.



To finish my layout , I used the grass from the Easter Egg in Grass , sized it to 12 inches to fit across my cardstock, and then cut it on my cameo 3.

Again here is my finished layout:



I just love the way it came out and my favorite part is the grass across the bottom.  I wasn't even sure I was going to use that.  Sometimes it is the unexpected are the best ideas!

The Files I used from Printable Cuttable Creatables are:
     1.  
Hunting For Eggs

     2.  Easter Eggs in Grass


I hope this layout gives you inspiration for your Easter Layouts!  Let me know by leaving a comment!

Have a wonderful day!




           



No comments:

Post a Comment