Sunday, April 16, 2023

Spring at the Park

Good Morning!  Christi here from Scrapping For Tranquility!  I wanted to share a layout I did with some pretty cute paper piecings from Printable Cuttable Creatables.


Although a two page layout, I am showing you one page at a time, there is a lot to see!  lol

I started with the file Cute Spring Chick and made her, the flowers and grass for the bottom. 


 Moving up a bit I made the Happy Butterfly and of course with piecing, you have the ability to change all the colors. I did so on my butterfly to match my layout.  I drew in my little flying dots. My title I made on my cameo 3. Last but not least on page one I made the Cute Bumble Bee.



Moving on to page two I made the Happy Caterpillar SVG.  I think he is just sooo darn adorable on his leaf!  I positioned it as the rest of the tree or plant must be off the page.  SOOOOO cute! I then again used the cute Spring Chicks to finish up the page.


The products I used on this project from Printable Cuttable Creatables are :






I hope you enjoy the layout.  Leave me a message and let me know!

DT Christi







1 comment:

  1. OH! My Goodness, what awesome pages, I love the Spring SVG's you used, they are just perfect to show off your pages beautifully. Love them.

    ReplyDelete