Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Side folding Easel Card for Printable Cuttable Creatables


Hello Printable Cuttable Creatable Fans! It is Christi from Scrapping For Tranquility!  I am soooo excited to be back on the PPC design team after taking a season off. I missed my other team members, Kristin , the owner and especially YOU!  You all make it so fun to be here and I thank you for that!  Without further ado, onto my project!

I was so excited to be back I decided I wanted to do something fun also so I decided on a Side Folding Easel Card.  So easy to do and fast to make for any occasion.  


I used the files Happy Valentine's Day Title and Foxy Love from PCC and just loved the way it came out.  I think those foxes are just so stinkin' cute!


Want to learn how to make an Easel card? Stay tune for my next post on January 18th, 2024, (can you believe it is 2024????) and I will give a step by step tutorial on how to make a Side Folding Easel Card.  Hope to see you there!


Products used: 



Until Next Time,



 

No comments:

Post a Comment