Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Printable Cuttable Creatable Spring Blog Hop


Hello  Printable Cuttable Creatable Fans!  Christi here at Scrapping For Tranquility bringing you my project for the Spring Blog Hop! First I want to share this great sale that is going on at Printable Cuttable Creatables:




It is Printable Cuttable Creatables "9"th Birthday Celebration! Wonderful deals going on so make sure to stop on over!

Back to my project!



I made the School Gift Card SVG Bundle.  Each one is school related for a teacher, school bus driver, student, graduate from elementary, middle school, high school or even college.  This is can even be for a fun kids birthday with the crayons or the crayon gift box.  Whatever the reason these make awesome holders.



The gift cards have easy in tabs to hold the card and they slide in and out of the pocket of the card.  (Gift Cards are NOT included)  they are very customizable with labels on almost each one or a place you could put a label.


I hope you enjoyed my project .  For stopping by, following everyone on the hop and leaving a comment on everyone's blog, I am offering a 6 X 6 paperpad to one lucky winner.  Chosen by random draw.  A second prize winner will chose one of my gift card holders and I will send that to you. Also chosen by random draw. Remember, you have to like, share and comment on each blog!  

Here is the list of hop participants:



Ellen


Christi- You are here

Linh-Go here next




Thank you for joining us!










8 comments:

  1. These came out soo cute! And now you're ready for teacher & grad gifts all year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am. I even have the pencil but must of dropped it under my desk because I just found it this morning. UGH! Thanks for the kind words Kristin!

      Delete
  2. Totally love that apple one very much but all are grand and so cool to add a gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gift card bundle! Dorlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. These can be used in so many ways for teacher and grad cards!

    ReplyDelete