Thursday, February 25, 2016

DCWV February stack-a-holics Challenge Submissions.

Can you believe that February is almost over already?  The month has just flown by and I am just getting to my submissions for all the contests.   UGH~  I think I will only get to a  couple .  :)   Of Course I would Never want to skip DCWV!  I just love their Stack-a-holic Challenge every month.  If you have never heard of it , you need to use one of their wonderful stacks on at 75 percent of your project and they provide a layout and a card sketch for you to choose to do one or both.  This month I did both.
First here is the Layout sketch:

Here is my take on it:

I used the stripes and polka dot stack and the Summer cardstock stack by DCWV.

Next we had the card sketch:
Here is my take on the sketch:


As you can see I turned the sketch on the side first off and then I used the Spring Mix Stack with the Summer Cardstock Stack.  

I hope you enjoy them both and until next time.....

Blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment