Friday, September 9, 2016

Smarty Pants Blog Hop

Random.org choose # 10 Angela as the winner to this month's paper Piecing of your choice!  Congratulations Angela!  



Welcome to the 
Smarty Pants Blog Hop
Thank you for joining us for a blog hop dedicated to all the smart kids out there starting school and the amazing people who teach them!


Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these amazing crafters.

We have an awesome sponsor for this month! 



One lucky winner will win a $20 gift card to shop their awesome files in their shop! 
Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
Follow their blog HERE for freebies and inspiration!


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday 9/14/16 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Let's head on into the classroom and see these amazing back to school project!

For my project I made a 2 page layout.  This is my Grandson, James' Kindergarten year 2013, and at the end of the year they do an ice cream social for all the parent volunteers. (my husband and I are raising him)  afterwards they have a dance party ,games  and all kinds of projects in the gym. James' favorite was the Macarena.  I used cut files from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  Take a look at my pictures and tell me what you think and at the end I will have a give-a-way! 

Full Layout
Right side 
Left Side
Title and Bear piecing

Zebra Piecing

Mouse Piecing
Fox Piecing
Elephant Piecing

Thank you for hoping with us today!  I love when you leave comments!  My giveaway is if you leave a comment on my blog under this post you will be put in a drawing by random.org for a paper piecing set made by me of your choice.  Drawing will be held Monday, September 12,2016.  So don't forget to comment and I will answer back!

Have a blessed weekend!


 Up next is VERY Talented Michelle 

And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge at 

Connie Can Crop Challenge #50
due 11:59 P.M. Friday, September 30th
Pacific Time

I am entering this layout in Connie Can Crop Challenges # 50.

28 comments:

  1. really cute layout! just perfect for the pictures!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some adorable paper piecings and they come together for an awesome layout...and some Macarena! Beautiful work, as always. Thanks for sharing and, as always, it was a pleasure hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! You comments are always soooo kind! I appreciate you and love hoping with you!

      Delete
  3. Awe, I have to say that the expression on your grandsons face is priceless. Your layout is absolutely darling. The colors, papers, patterns & layout design just makes the photos pop. I so love your paper piecing, they all came together beautifully & fit the layout perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo very much for your kind words! I appreciate you stopping by! Christi

      Delete
  4. Your layout is super adorable! I like that dance too. Your Grandson is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! It is a fun dance isn't it? Thank you for the compliment about my grandson! I think is is kinda cute myself but I am just a bit prejudice! LOL Christi

      Delete
  5. Such a cute layout! Your paper piecing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I appreciate all your kind words! Christi

      Delete
  6. Wow,just so cute. I love the way you accent the eyes. Amazing job. TFS and have fun in the hop. Best luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Veronica I am glad you like it! I always enjoy hoping with you! Christi

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much Miranda! Thanks for stopping by! Christi

      Delete
  8. Always impressed with your talents! This layout is amazing!! Thank you so much for joining this hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie for your kind words! It is my pleasure and honor to be in your hops! Christi

      Delete
  9. oh my goodness!!! I absolutely love it all! But that zebra!? Holy cow! Totally the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks soooo much for your kind words Angela! lol I am glad you love my Zebra....he is one of my favorites also! Christi

      Delete
  10. What a cute layout! I love all the paper pieced animals! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, Christi! Love it! And I love that your grandson looks like his life is just wonderful. Congrats in raising such a happy camper! It takes a lot of strength and courage to "do it all over again." Great hopping with you! You're such a smarty-pants! and sorry for the late comment. (Internet difficulties... ugh!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I appreciate the comments about my grandson more than anything! It means the world to me that people see he is VERY happy with us and that he is VERY loved. NP about the late comment just glad you made it . Internet problems SUCK! Great hopping with you too! Christi

      Delete