Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Best Costumes Around!

Good Afternoon folks!  With Halloween right around the corner ,I am sure everyone is thinking about your kids or even YOUR costume for that Halloween party you have been invited to.   Well, let me tell you where I found the best place to order your costumes from . ... Oriental Trading Company!  That is right you heard me correctly!  They not only have the biggest and baddest collection but they are not those cheap , flimsy ones you get at Walmart.  You might pay a little more but you get what you pay for.  These are Quality costumes with Full masks that are made to last year after year if you want it to pass it down or wear it again.    In my house , the kids like to keep them and play dress-up.

I want to share the one we ordered for my grandson , James.  As most of you know we have the pleasure to raise this handsome young man and he really knows what he wants.  He is really into Star Wars This is what he choose.


This is James here posing in his new costume .  He is already ready for his Halloween parties and Trick or Treat. 



James wants to say "Go to Oriental Trading for all your Costume needs !  You wont be sorry!"

Thank you and have a blessed day!

The review of these products is based strictly on my opinion.  Others may have a different experience or opinion with the products listed above.  I was provided the samples free of charge by Oriental Trading  Co. and I provided my honest opinion.  No other type of compensation was received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment