Friday, October 14, 2016

Monster Mash Blog Hop




Welcome to the 
Monster Mash Halloween Blog Hop
Thank you for joining us for a fun weekend of Spooktacular Halloween projects! We have monsters, tricks and treats!!

You should have arrived from Angela
Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. 
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these amazing crafters.

We have an awesome sponsor for this month! 



One lucky winner will win a gift certificate for a free Bundled Collection ($15.96 value)  
Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
Follow their blog HERE for inspiration!



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday 10/19/16 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Ready to be Spooked?
Beware of the things that go bump in the dark!!


I wanted to keep my monsters not so scary and I thought of my "little monsters", my 2  oldest grandsons when they were 1 and 3 years old.  (they are now 8 and 6).  Their favorite movie back then was Monsters Inc. so that is where I took my project.  Here is the full Layout:




Right Side of layout


Left Side of layout

And here is some close ups of my piecings:


Mary Gibbs AKA "Boo" 


Randall "Randy" Boggs 


"Roz"


"James P. Sullivan"  AKA "Kitty"


"Mike Wazowski"




I hope you enjoyed my project please leave me a comment and I will comment back.  If not a follower , make sure to follow please.  Enjoy the rest of the hop, there are some wonderful projects by some terrific ladies!  Have a great weekend!

Blessings,








 Up next is Lisa

Here's our lineup in case you get lost:

24 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I am in awe! Such an amazing job! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tricia~! I am sooo happy you enjoyed my Monsters inc layout. the paper Piecing were sooo fun to do! Thanks again...Christi

      Delete
  2. great work on those detailed images! and cute, cute layout!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This layout is just adorable and your paper pieced monsters are fabulous. It was a pleasure hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! As I said on yours ...it is always a pleasure to hop with you! Christi

      Delete
  4. Wow! Your layout is amazing. Your paper piecing is so good I thought it was digital at first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow what a compliment! But have you know I dont even know how to do digital so no....my piecing and layouts are always by hand. lol thank you again and thanks for stopping by and always a pleasure to hop with you! Christi

      Delete
  5. Your layout is so adorable! I love all of the characters from Monster Inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I appreciate the compliment! Christi

      Delete
  6. Adorable little monsters indeed!! Love monsters inc and your layout! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your layout...and who doesnt love Monsters Inc, :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Lay out is so stinking cute!!! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is absolutely adorable!! I love all of the cute monsters!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your two page layout is ADORABLE! I love your color choices! Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your layout is so cute! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute layout. I love monsters inc. TFS and for been part of this hop. Good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super adorable layout! Love the monstrous touch. Your creations are always exceptional! Great spooking with you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect characters for all the kiddos! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete