Monday, October 3, 2016

Guest DT For Connie Can Crop

Christi Here from Scrapping For Tranquility.  When Connie asked me to be a Guest DT I was sooooo Honored you would not believe!  She had 6 opening left and let me choose which one I wanted.I couldn't pass up the challenge of "What the Hex!"

My Project I can't take full credit for since I seen something like this on google search some time ago and have always wanted to try it and put my spin on it and this was my chance.  I Hope
you like it!



The papers I used was from DCWV The Black Current Stack , DCWV, Lemon Flower Stack AC Cardstock and a yellow plaid from my stash. I used my cameo to cut my HEXAGONS and shadows and Inked them in Gray. I used the butterfly Cut file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and used heat set studs to top them off. With some trial and error of how I wanted to lay out the card this is what I ended up with.

Thank you for joining me and Thank you Connie for Having me! Such an Honor! Please check out my fanpage  at:

Scrapping For Tranquility

and to put in your address book here is my blog address:

Scrapping for Tranquility

Have a blessed day!




Ps, if you are just happening by my blog please stop by :


She always has great inspiration and a challenge going on a wonder DT!  What a WONDERFUL lady she is!  Tell her Christi sent you!  :)


 

1 comment:

  1. Great card Christie and wonderful blog. I'm liking it ;-)
    Thank you for guest designing for Connie this month. I'm loving your projects.

    ReplyDelete