Friday, January 20, 2017

Cutting Cafe - All About Valentine's Day

Hello Scrapping For Tranquility Fans!  It is that time again for the 21st of the month post for The Cutting Cafe Blog Post.  It is all About Valentine's Day on the blog on the 21st so I hope you will join us  over on the blog that day and see what all the wonderful DT did that day.  Until then I want to show you what I did.


 I made the Conversations Heart Window Card.  This is a beautiful card! You can make with the many different sentiments it comes with and in any colors you choose.  I chose to use the most common Valentine colors of Black , Red and White.  

I used all AC Cardstock and then went through my scraps and picked any Black and Red I had for the heart cut outs.  After putting those all together, I used my I Rock Hot Crystal Setter and put the small clear gems and Metal Red Gems all over the card.  I finished it off with the small black gems around the sentiment which you can also use a black fine tip marker for.  I chose to use the gems for it gave it more dimension. 

I hope you enjoyed my card and Stop by the Cutting cafe blog on the 21st.

Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.  I will answer back!

Blessings,


I am entering this in Connie Can Crop's Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card my friend....love the colors you used...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm suprised with the file you use. That Conversation Heart Window Card is really amazing. I love the colors and the details you used in your job

    ReplyDelete
  3. THank you Maria! Glad you enjoyed it! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card...love the colors you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge, Anything Goes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! Sorry again I don't know why I keep missing your comments! I appreciate them! You are the only one from Connie's team that EVER comments on my challenge work! Thank you much! It means a lot to me! Christi

      Delete