Monday, February 6, 2017

Cutting Cafe- EVERYDAY WORD WINDOWS & SHAKERS SET 1

Hi Cutting Cafe Fans!  It's that time again!  The 7th of the month and time for another The Cutting Cafe post!  I know I look forward to them!  This month we are featuring the EVERYDAY WORD WINDOWS & SHAKERS SET 1.  This set you can buy as a full set of 5 or individually .  They come in Baby, HB, Happy Word, Love Word and Sweet Word.  Soooo many fun things you can do with this set!  

Here is what I chose to use and do with it:


 I used the Love word file and choose the horizontal card base.  I used all Solid American Crafts Textured Cardstock with some Valentine Pattern paper I had in my stash.  The paper piecing  I made on my Cameo and is a file from Cuddly Cute  called  Cupid Cuties.   The sequins are from Annie's Paper Boutique and is called Frosted Cranberry Sequins with a sprinkle of Star glitter from Martha Stewart.  

I really love the way it all came together and hope you found some inspiration in my card.  

I hope to see you again on the 21st of February for another The Cutting Cafe Blog Post.


Blessings,


9 comments: