Saturday, December 31, 2016

Trendy Twine-Happy New Year

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!  I want to share with you a project I did for Trendy Twine for New Years!  Everyone on the team did a super project so please stop over to Trendy Twines Blog  for all the links and to check out all the beautiful projects from these talented ladies!  

Now onto my project....



I made an alarm clock representing the clock for New Years.  The clock is a cutting file and digital stamp file from The Cutting Cafe.   

I used AC Cardstock for the solids , AC Cardstock glitter paper and Then DCWV red foil cardstock.  (Which is VERY hard to take a photo of with the numbers printed on them.  I tried daylight and night time flash so excuse the terrible pictures)


 To top the card off , what is better than Totally White Trendy Twine and Totally Red Trendy Twine in a cute little bow around the neck of the clock?  I love the way Trendy Twine just sets all my projects off!

I am very pleased how it turned out and hope you find some inspiration in some or all my project.

Here is the items I used from



Thank you for joining us and again please join all the other Ladies at Trendy Twine Blog!


Happy New Year!

Blessings!


I would love for you to leave me a message !  I will respond!  

19 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. It couldn't have been more perfect for the holiday. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo Much Beth! I have really enjoyed Guesting for Trendy Twine! Christi

      Delete
  2. I sure do like the shape of your clock. Great way to count down the minutes! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really awesome!! I love the fun shape of your clock card. Fantastic job!
    Happy New Year!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Millie for you kind comments as always! Happy New Year! Christi

      Delete
  4. Christi, this is brilliant. It's a super cute idea for New Year's.

    Thank you for guesting for Trendy Twine. Looking forward to working together again.

    Happy New Year.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley! I very much enjoyed my time with you and am very much looking forward to doing it again! Happy New Year to you! Christi

      Delete
  5. Totally adorable clock! Loved seeing all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooo Much! I hope you became a follower! Happy New Year! Christi

      Delete
    2. Thank you sooooo Much! I hope you became a follower! Happy New Year! Christi

      Delete
  6. this is sooooooooooo amazing christi, i love it and is so perfect for the new year..you rock...hugs my friend..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Regina for you super kind words! Happy New year! Christi

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you soooo Much Kim! You are truly my dearest friend! Love you! Christi

      Delete
  8. This is a great idea and very well executed! Great idea to celebrate the NY. Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Krista!I appreciate the super nice compliments. Happy New Year! Christi

      Delete