Friday, February 24, 2017

TGIF!  Are you ready for the weekend?  I am I am at a 2 day crop today and tomorrow!  I am loving my weekend!  I wanted to share with you a layout I did of my 9 year old grandson, James when he was a year and a half.  He use to love to to take a bath then cuddle in his towel afterwards till he fell asleep.  Here he is waiting for me.  :)  I miss those days! 






 I used the files, Snips and Snails , Snuggle Palz Dog and Coloring Fun by Cuddly Cute Designs. It was fun to make and I enjoyed reminiscing while doing it.  


Thanks for stopping by and Please leave me a comment!

Blessings,


4 comments:

  1. Your layout is so stinkin CUTE!!! Thank you for joining with us in our DCWV Stackaholic Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooo much Beth! Thank you for stopping by! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Christi! I looked around your blog and you do some really nice stuff! Do be sure to enter The Outlawz, Twisted Thursday, for the last week of the month. We always have an "anything goes" that week, so whatever you have done for that week is eligible for prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, Christi!! I'm your newest follower!! So glad you joined the Outlawz challenges!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete