Thursday, December 28, 2017

Merry Sick-Mas

Hello Scrapping For Tranquility Fans!  Stopping in to share a layout I did of my youngest grandson, Lestat.  It was his first Christmas in 2015 and he was sooooo sick with an upper respiratory infection but he tried sooo hard to keep his spirits up just to open presents.  All he wanted to do was be held.  

With out further ado his my layout:


 I did follow a sketch by Pagemaps for this and here is the sketch:




I used AC Card stock throughout.  The paper piecing is from Little Scraps Of Heaven and the design is Vintage Snowman.  I used Jesse James Dress It Up Embellishments Snow by Create For Less and  a mix of Echo Park  , Bo Bunny and Various  other buttons in my stash.  I also used Totally White Trendy Bakers Twine and Sky Trendy Bakers Twine.  I then used Various Blue sequins in my stash to top it off.  

I hope you enjoyed my layout and thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Items I used from Trendy Twine






Items I used from Create For Less




Contests I would like to enter this in:

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Denise! All Fixed! That is what I get for being in such a hurry! haahaha! Thank you! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor little chicken. Love your title, the layering is very effective. Thanks for joining us on The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete