Thursday, May 7, 2020

Mother's Day Card


Hello, 12 X 12 Cardstock Shop Fans!  Christi here from Scrapping For Tranquility to bring you some inspiration for those Mother's day projects or cards!  

I did a little bit of both, a project within a card.  Take a look:




I am lucky to have a birth mom and an adopted Mama.  So I made them each these fun interactive book style cards with a ribbon to tie them shut.

When you open them up this is what you will find:



Stunning pop-up flowers just for mom!  Now, what do you think she will think of these beautiful flowers that will not die?  LOL

I bought the pattern from The Cutting Cafe.  She has some AMAZING files and even some beautiful embroidery items in her shop.  
I used colored pencils to outline my flowers and then I chose a watercolor pencil to accent the center of the flowers and paintbrush with a dab of water to finish them. 

Here is the items I used from 12x12 Cardstock Shop:







Regina, from The Cutting Cafe, has given us permission to post the link to her  "How-to" video, for the Pop-up Flower card. This is where you can also purchase the file.  

I hope you enjoyed my mother's day cards today!  Leave me a message below and let me know what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment