Saturday, May 16, 2020

Pattercrafts 500 YouTube Subscriber Hop!



Hello fellow crafters!  If you arrived from Tracy Shultz's Youtube channel, then you are in the right place!I am Christi from Scrapping For Tranquility WELCOME!

We have come together to celebrate the wonderful accomplishment of Christine Patterson and her reaching 500 YouTube subscribers!  WHOHOO Christine! Way To Go!  
The hop candy, from each blog one random name will be drawn and then put into a one large drawing for a $50.00 Gift Code to Scrapping For Less!  What a fun prize!

To celebrate this accomplishment,I am all about congratulations.  In honor of Christine I made a congratulations wedding card.  It is approaching summer and doesn't everyone at some point in the summer need a wedding card?  Here is what I made:


Starting with a piece of 6" X 12" of American Crafts Precision White Card Stock, from 12" X 12" Card Stock Shop, I scored it at 6" and made a 6" X 6" Card base.  Then taking a 5.75" X 5.75 " piece of American Crafts Vanilla Card Stock, I made this my first layer.

Using an SVG Cut file from Pazzels Craft Room, I made three different sizes of  stitched, scalloped hearts and layered them together.  


The top layer being the smallest of the hearts I used a sentiment I had, from a Card making magazine, I had bought years ago, on this heart. I pop-dotted it so it stood out just a bit.  Using a few Prima Flowers and some Rhinestones from Eyelet Outlet I had in my stash I finished the card up to my liking.

I hope you enjoyed my card and finish hopping along with us! Your next stop is Kimberly Smith

Leave me a message and let me know what you thought!  I love to hear your thoughts!

Congratulations again Christine!
We are sooo proud of you!


23 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful card! The recipient will be thrilled. If I ever received a card like this, I would frame it and hang it on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christi, I love the dimension on this card but I think the thing I love the most is the soft feel. A perfect wedding card -Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is so pretty, love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, love the layers and the detail/dimension from the flowers. Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a BEAUTIFUL Wedding card! I really love the flowers on one side and bling on the other.

    ~Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thank you for sharing. :) Gives me great ideas for an upcoming wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. I like the square card design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card ❤ thanks for sharing your creativity Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card is pretty and captures spring time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! I love the layered hearts, and the graduated gem sizes on the right side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully layered, the florals are just stunning! Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so fancy, and beautiful. Nice job with a fancy card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card! The layered hearts are so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty layering and embellishments on your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The layering is just beautiful and so soft. This type of card is as if you are sending a warm hug. Lovely inspiration... I spent about 1/2 hour graduating gems like that last week... made me smile when I saw those. thanks and be safe and stay crafty! ❣

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is just Beautiful. Love the soft colors and how you tucked the butterfly in. So pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete