Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday DT at White Rose Crafts


Good Morning! Wanted to take a quick moment to show you a mixed media card I made for my DT over at White Rose Crafts.

I have not done a lot of mixed media.  To be honest it scares me a bit.  I am not sure why since I always have fun with it.  Really there is no mistakes in it.  But here is what I made.


I started off with watercolor paper as my base and decided to blend some distress oxide colors. I used Squeezed LemonadeBlueprint Sketch and Hickory Smoke.  These are all on sale under Bundles with the re-inkers  for 30% off!

Then I used Nuvo Expanding Mousse in Worn  Linen with the All & Create Stencil Lushy Leafy I applied it corner to corner using my heat tool to puff it up.  

Using Kaiser Crafts Friends Stamp set I stamped my sentiment and then mad my Friends word on my cameo 3.


Adding a few glitter dots I called this card done.

I really enjoyed making this card and getting more mixed media practice in.

Give me your thoughts.  Is there something I could do different or you would recommend.  Leave me a comment!  I would love to hear from you!


Until next time !

Blessings!





 



No comments:

Post a Comment