Saturday, February 12, 2022

White Rose Crafts-February #2-Valentine's Card with Play

Good Morning White Rose Fans!  This morning I want to share another Valentine's card I made for my teenage grandson.  I hope he will like it and maybe give you some inspiration.


I used Asuka Studio 6 X 6 Paperpad/ Play  This is such a fun paper pad and has quite a few different masculine sheets in it.  This one seemed to fit my grandson perfect:  video games, computers, food and drink.  What more does a teenager want?  lol

I then made a cheeseburger and a drink on my Cameo 3 and my title.  I added some Enamel Dots and called it a day.

It was a quick and easy Valentine's for I have a lot of grandchildren to make for but that is what I like about these 6 X 6 pads.

Do you make a lot of  Valentine's cards?  Leave me a message and let me know.





No comments:

Post a Comment