Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Simply Boo tiful

Happy, Happy Tuesday Printable Cuttable Creatables.com Fans!  Christi here from Scrapping For Tranquility!  I am bring you this week a real fun a Boo-tiful layout featuring my youngest granddaughter's 9 month Halloween photos.  With Halloween right around the corner, I thought this would be perfect to show off some of our awesome Halloween files!



I was very happy with the layout.  I think I should of made my title a bit bigger but, we all can't hit it out of the park all the time! HAHA!



For the title I used the File Simply Beautiful.  I thought it came out adorable!  Perfect for my pictures!




I'm not usually a fan of cutting my photos in half like this but it just seem to call for it, this time.  I am glad I did it and feel it came out really well.



For the Pumpkins on the layout, I used the file Autumn Harvest and used the gourds to make into the same shaped pumpkins in my photos.  I took and made an extra ghost from the Simply Boo-tiful file and stuck him behind the pumpkin to be appearing as he was peeking around it.





The right side of my layout I used the title Boo-tiful and added Baby Girl to make the sub title.  (we call her baby girl a lot of the time)


My Last pumpkin was just like the last from Autumn Harvest.



If you notice the journaling spot, I want to tell you how I do this.  I always make a journal spot on my layouts where you can see it or not.  If the pictures has to do with my husband and I doing activities with my grandchildren, then I will journal.  If it doesn't, I leave it blank so their mothers can fill in the journaling spot for them since they made the memories with them.  This works well for our family.  Just another idea for you to think about!  

Let me know what you think, leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

The files I used from Printable Cuttable Creatables






Blessings,






 




No comments:

Post a Comment