Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Strawberry Gift box- My Scrap Chick

Happy Wednesday!  We are half way through the work week and I hope your week is going well!  I want to give you a little inspiration that spring is coming!  FIRST......
  

If you have not heard yet, My Scrap Chick is having our first EVER Facebook hop!  It will start at 12 midnight Eastern time on the 20th!  NOW, get this, EVERY, Yes I said EVERY, Facebook hop stop is giving away a My Scrap Chick shopping Spree!  Now how is that for prizes????  You won't want to miss this!  YEAH!

Now, On to my project,


I Made the Fresh Strawberry Box!  Now if that doesn't make you think of spring I don't know what will!

I used Polka Dot Cardstock from Paper Studio that you get from Hobby Lobby.  I then put some Bling Pearls around the lid lip from Eyelet Outlet. Next I  used some green Satin Ribbon for "vines" on the strawberry that I just had in my stash.  

I hope you enjoy my little bit of Spring and it is warming up a bit by you.  Today is our first warming up day here in Northern Indiana.  Yesterday we had snow and today we have low 70's.  Go figure.  LOL

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!  


Blessings,








11 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece. Perfect for a cute little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your strawberry box. ESPECIALLY the polka dotted paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie! Glad you like it !! The paper was an easy pick for a Strawberry! Teehee!

      Delete
  3. The cute strawberry box reminds me of Dotted Swiss material.My mom made us a strawberry quilt from Dotted Swiss,so i love the little box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW! I am glad this can bring back such happy memories for you! Thank you for such nice thoughts and comments! Christi

      Delete
  4. You chose the perfect paper! I like the pearls as an added touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you come up with these neat ideas? It is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, It is not always easy Michelle! Sometimes I can sit for hours looking at something and not come up with ANYTHING! Other times I look at something and know EXACTLY what I want to do. I REALLY think sometimes I work 100 X harder than most becasue I dont have an artistic bone in my body and my coloring skills will prove it! HAHAHAHAA! Anyhow, Thank you for the very kind comments! Christi

      Delete