Saturday, February 11, 2023

Valentine's Day Hearts

Hello Printable Cuttable Creatables and Scrapping For Tranquility fans!  I wanted to share with you an AWESOME SVG I used from PCC to make 3 Fantastic Fun Fold Cards!  
I used the Valentine's Day Hearts SVG and made them in the 3 different colors to make them a bit different from each other. 
Here is my first one.
  This is a Dutch Barn Door Fold
This is how it opens:


Next we have another fun Fold


This one is called a double point.  This is how it opens:


Last but not least is my card to my husband for Valentine's Day....


This one is a very popular and easy fold to learn and do. It is called the Z Fold.
This is how it opens:



Now that we dipped our toes into Fun Folds, Please join me back here on the February 20th where I will pick another Fun Fold and give you step by step instructions on how to make it!  I hope you will join me!  I look forward to having you all!

The Files I used from Printable Cuttable Creatables are as follows:


Thank you for stopping by!  Leave me a comment , I will answer you back.





No comments:

Post a Comment