Monday, March 18, 2024

Wedding Card Printable Cuttable Creatables

Good Morning PCC Fans!  Christi here from Scrapping For Tranquility.

Today I wanted to walk you through making a wedding card I made with PCC cute files wedding groom tuxedo and wedding dress.  I am trying to get stocked up on my cards and with Summer coming it always seems I need wedding cards.  How about you?

Here is how my card ended up looking like:


With Printable Cuttable Creatables files, IT is so easy to make a card and so quick.


I Started with my base made out of Neenah Solar White from 
12 X 12 Cardstock shop.  I cut this at 10 in X  7 In.  I then folded on the 10 in side to 5 in.   and used my bone folder to make sure it was good and folded.  Then I turned the fold on the inside.  This is so you have no pealing or cracking in your fold.



In the mean time I made my svg pieces of the Tuxedo and wedding dress.  Using no shed glitter cardstock for the top layer of the dress, I really liked how the dress came out.  

I then used a light gray cut at 5.75 in x 6.75 in to tape down on top of my base.  Taking one more layer , I used the turquoise cardstock  to match the tuxedo and cut a piece at 5.50 in x 6.50 in and taped it on top of the gray cardstock.

Using  Wedding Sentiments Stamp Set by C.C. Designs , I stamped a sentiment on the front and wrapped gray and turquoise ribbon , from my stash, around the card.  




Again from C.C. Designs Wedding Sentiments stamp set, I stamped this sentiment on the inside and I called it done.

Once again, here is my finished card:


 
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial and will join me on my socials at 



Facebook Fanpage:  Scrapping For Tranquility

Blessings,

Christi





No comments:

Post a Comment