Thursday, April 11, 2024

Good Morning PCC Fans!  Christi here from Scrapping for Tranquility.

I want to share with you a Groovy card I made for really any occasion, just add what you want to say in it!


I used the following files from Printable Cuttable Creatables.




Or you can buy the whole set here:








When I was finished with the outside, I wanted to pretty the inside up a bit and I used the Peace sign and a Peace & Love Stamp I had from C.C. Designs.

Here is the final look at my card:


Let me know what you think.  Would you like a card like this for a just thinking of you, Get well soon, Birthday?  It can be for many occasions.  Let me know in the comments below.  For all that answer my question below by Thursday April 18th, 2024, I will out you in a random drawing and you will receive this card and maybe a little surprise to go with it.  This way you can give it to your special someone.

Have a blessed weekend!














No comments:

Post a Comment