Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Back to School Layout

Good Morning Printable Cuttable Creatables Fans!  Christi here from Scrapping For Tranquility.  I am here today to show you a layout I did for back to school for my granddaughter , Jaelyn.  

I know it is time for school ending but if you are like me, anytime of the year is school layouts.  

Following is my completed layout.


The first file I used from PCC was Lil Crayons and Pencils Borders.  I made this to hold part of my title down the middle of my layout.  "First Grade Aug. 2019"  I really liked the way it came out.





I also used the Pencil 


and the Glue bottle

from the Cute SVG Bundle.  So many things to choose from in that bundle.  I know I will get a lot of school layouts out of that bundle!

Thanks for joining me on my back to school journey!  Until next time.







No comments:

Post a Comment