Thursday, June 2, 2016

Military Bears OH MY! / DT Announcement!

Hello to Tranquility Fans!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend this past Memorial day!  In honor of all our fallen, active, retired and VETS I wanted to make these ADORABLE Cards to Thank anyone coming home.  The file is from Cuddle Cute Designs  which is now where I am a Design Team member and Loving it!  Stop by their Facebook page sometime and see all the wonderful work the other DT's do!  You will find it here:Cuddle Cute FB Page.

  Ok, Onto my cards!
Here is the first one.  I embossed the background with a star folder and used ribbon and twine for the top.  Then I used a set of dies to make the plate for the Thank you and cut the Thank you on my cameo.  Again the Bear is from Cuddle Cute .  I inked him up and pieced him together and I used all  AC Cardstock.  The only Cardstock I will use.  LOVE IT!  


Card #2

Pretty Much did the exact same thing to this one just a little different style.  Same embossing folder for the background same die set for the plate just a different die and cut a different font on my cameo.  Different Ribbon and twine.  All AC Cardstock of course.  

I made 2 more for the other 2 military branches but those will be posted on another day.  

I hope you enjoy these and hope to see you soon!


Blessings,





No comments:

Post a Comment