Saturday, June 18, 2016

Explore, Rescue and Protect!

Happy Saturday!  Stopping in to show you all a double layout I did of my middle Grandson , JUJU.   He is my spunky one!  Always outside exploring and getting into everything!  I choose the file Explore, Rescue and Protect by Cuddle Cute Designs.  I thought it fit my layout and JUJU Perfectly!  Leave me a comment below and tell me what you think!  I love to hear from you and I will respond to all comments.  Without further ado here is my layout!


I used all AC cardstock for my plain cardstock and the pattern cardstock is from the stack Dots and strips from DCWV.  (my favorite stack) Misc. buttons I had in my stash of course, sorry I can't tell you what brand.   

I sure hope you enjoy the layout as much as I do .  Thanks for stopping by and please ,like I said,leave me a comment!  

Blessings,

  

No comments:

Post a Comment