Friday, June 3, 2016

Military Bears take 2!

Good Morning Tranquility Fans!  Thank you for joining me again  today to see the second part of my Military bears from Cuddly Cute Designs!  I just love these beautiful bears for all kinds of things but I mainly love them for thank you cards for our men and woman coming home from serving.  In my last post I showed you the first two branches so without further ado here is the next two.


This one I made into a panel like card and lined the words up on each panel.  Let me tell you , this was not an easy task.  LOL  I have not quit conquered it all the way so don't look too close!  HAHAHA!   I inked my pieces, die cutted a panel for my thank you and cut the thank you on my cameo.  I  used all AC cardstock and there it is.  I hope you like it.

Card #2


This was a pure and simple card.  The Military Bears file also comes with these large stars.  I just made my 5X7 card added the patterned paper , turned it sideways put my pieces on after I inked them.  I also die cutted the plate that the thank you's on and cut the Thank you from my cameo.  That was it.  I again used All AC cardstock.  Really a simply but nice card.  

I hope I inspired you today whether it be to try a little bit of a harder design like the first one or a simple design like the second.  All that matters is the love and the message that goes into the card.  

Blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment