Saturday, July 30, 2016

DCWV July Stackaholic Challenge

Hi Folks!  I wanted to share with you my July Stackaholic submission!

This is the sketch for July, I was suppose to follow.



Here is my submission.

I used cardstock from my favorite stack, Dots, Strips and Plaids and of course the plain cardstock  stack.  Then I used my grandson, Lestat's 3 month pictures to really set this layout off.  

I hope you enjoy it and if you ever want to play along stop by their blog at



Blessings!



  

2 comments:

  1. very nice! I wanted to get around to doing this sketch but didn't....oh well, I just love your photos!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW.... Alicia thank you! This is my youngest grandson and THe beats to my heart. Thank you sooooo much! Thanks for stopping by! Christi

    ReplyDelete