Friday, July 8, 2016

Trendy Twine Guest DT Announcement

It has been a LOOOOOONNNNG week for me !  I have wanted to shout from the rooftops!  I made the Guest Design team for Trendy Twine!  I have a 6 month term with my assigned month being This coming December.  SO don't forget to mark your calendars!

I want to share with you my first 2 projects with Trendy Twine:


I made these cupcakes with the Trendy Twine Starter Sampler.  This Sampler comes with 10 colors but I used the following 4, Lemon Tart, Strawberry Cupcake, Grape Fizz and Tickled with Teal.  I made the cupcake holders from an SVG file from SVGCUTS.COM.

Here is some closer pictures:


 Lemon Tart


Strawberry Cupcake


Grape Fizz


Tickled With Teal

Here is my Second Project:


I made a wreath and wrapped Totally NavyTotally Red and Totally White in 3 inch blocks around the wreath , rotating the colors.  I had a 2 inch white left and that is where I put the Prima flowers.


Then added a bow I made with ribbon from Oriental Trading.


Thank you for this very Exciting announcement !   I hope you enjoyed my projects!  Please join me at Trendy Twine and grab up all their beautiful colors of twine !

Leave me a comment and all comments will be answered!  

Blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment