Sunday, March 5, 2017

The Cutting Cafe March 7th Post /Mason Jar Shaped Card

Good Afternoon!  It is that time again for the Wonderful  Blog Post for The Cutting Cafe!  I just love working with Regina's files!  Sometimes they are just easy and relaxing and other times Challenging .  Challenging only because I try sooo hard to think of something different to do.  I hope I accomplished that this week.

We were to make something from 3 different sets .  The Mason Jar Shaped Set , Fun with Jars Set or Jar Shaped Card Set.  I choose The Mason Jar Shaped Set.    Here is my project:


First I made the flower set which is not really suppose to be a shaker card but I decided to go the distance and make it into one.  I used Doddle Bug Hello Sunshine 
6X6 Paper Pad and AC Cardstock to make the card.  Of Course Acetate Window , Martha Stewart Sequins and gems .  The lady bug is a cut file from Little Scraps Of Heaven Designs called Ladybugs and Daisies.  It is an adorable file.  To Top the whole file off I used Watermelon Taffy by TRENDY TWINE.

Here is a side view of the card:


I really liked how this card turned out and hope you did also.  Please leave me a comment and let me know!

Blessings,




24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Amanda! Glad you stopped by! Christi

      Delete
  2. Super cute! Love the flowers, the lady bug, and that twine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo very much Georgiana! You know it isnt finished till you add the Trendy Twine! :) Christi

      Delete
  3. Adorable project! Love that sweet mason jar! the papers are so fun and festive and the twine looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sukie! A project isnt a project without the trendy twine! :) Christi

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh! This is so darling! I love the papers you used and that Trendy Twine looks fantastic on there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Beth! You know a project isnt complete until the Trendy twine has been added! :) Christi

      Delete
  5. Thanks soooo much Beth~ You compliments mean the world to me! I appreciate it sooo much! <3 Christi

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, if this doesn't make one smile, i don't know what will.....so STINKING CUTE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Regina! Appreciate the kindness! DT Christi

      Delete
  7. Not surprising...this card is just adorable! Such a wonderful combination of papers and embellishments with the cut file.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much my dear friend! I appreciate your wonderful words! Love you! Christi

      Delete
  8. Sooo beautiful card jar... i loveit... enjoy. Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love the bright colors and that little lady bug is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love how it reminds me of Spring

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Christi this is just soooo beautiful and sweet! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete