Thursday, March 30, 2017

Trendy Twine-Easter Paper Treat Bag

Hello Trendy Twine Fans!  Welcome to Scrapping for Tranquility!  

I want to share with you a beautiful color of Trendy Twine I think is very fitting for this time of year!  It is called Pink Berry Sorbet.  It is a very gorgeous Tri-Color of Pink, White and Raspberry Twines twisted together.  Perfect for an Easter Project!
Here is what I made:


 I made a Paper Treat bag ,svg file by Digi Playground and made an Easter bunny svg by Treasure Box Designs.  I wrapped the middle of the bag with Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine to really set this off.  I then filled it with Starburst all- Red- Jelly beans.    

This will be a hit with my 3 year old granddaughter, Jaelyn.  I hope you all enjoy it and pick up some Pinkberry Sorbet while it is on sale right now!
Here again is what I used by Trendy Twine


Pinkberry Sorbet


Thank you for joining me and I will see you again next month!

Blessings,








8 comments:

  1. I love Pinkberry Sorbet and your project showcased it beautifully! What an adorable treat bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable project! I absolutely love the way you used the twine, it's so pretty! That bunny is so sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christi, this is so cute. What a fun little treat and I just love your sweet bunny. You did a great job with the Pinkberry Sorbet twine.

    So glad to have you guesting with us again this term.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete