Thursday, July 20, 2017

Lestat's First Birthday

Hello Scrapping For Tranquility Fans!  I want to share with you my youngest grandson, Lestat's first birthday pictures.  He was soooo excited to dig into his smash cake!  We are sooo glad we had a professional photographer there to record these memories! 
I knew I wanted to scrap these photos but not sure how .   I wanted to show the progression of the way she took the pictures but again, I didn't know how.  THEN,  I came across a challenge at Let's Scrap

This week's sketch seem to be perfect for what I needed.  Here is the sketch:




Here is my take on the sketch :



If you start in the top left going down working right then top left on the right page working right then down to bottom row to right and ending in the middle. 

I didnt want to add a lot of embellishments because I wanted the photos to speak for themselves.  Along with the paint splatter paper and the the loopy border I cut on my cameo, the flag banner, I felt that was enough.  I am really pleased the way it came out.

The worst part was the white background on the pictures and trying to photograph this layout.  It was not an easy layout to get a good picture of , at least for me.  LOL 

This was my first Let's Scrap Challenge but I am POSITIVE it wont be my last.  I truly LOVED it and love their sketches!  I hope you all will join me the next time!  I have found I have used a few of their sketches I have found on the net already and didnt know it was thiers!  

Thank you for joining me and I hope you all find some Tranquility in your Scrapping Soon!

Blessings,


  • Challeges Entered
  • Let's Scrap Sketches 07-15-17

9 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love those pics! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much Jamie! It was a Perfect sketch for me and my photos and I had a ball doing it! Thanks for having me! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy layout! The pictures fits perfect with this sketch. Welkom at let's scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable photos and fantastic layout. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Scrap Sketches'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout... looks like he had fun. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete