Monday, August 7, 2017

Snow Globe-Cutting Cafe August 8th Post


Good Morning SFT and Cutting Cafe Fans!  I want to share a "Christmas in August" project I have for you!

Regina , the owner of The Cutting Cafe, wanted us to make a Christmas project, since we only post twice a month and missed "Christmas in July". 

Here is what I chose:


This card you can purchase a lone or in a set of 9 other shaped Shakers for $6.50!  What a deal! 

For my sentiment I used a sentiment from the Snowman Family Shaped Card.  
I thought it fit just perfect with the "snow" theme.

How I made this card is, I used AC cardstock for my base,  Then used printed cardstock from DCWV Winter Stack.  I wanted this to glisten a lot like snow so I used a lightly, covered, white , glitter cardstock for the inside of the globe.  For the frame I used a VERY shimmery silver from DVWV's Halloween Cardstock .  

For my shaker, I used some different shades of blue sequence set I had in my stash.  Then added sterling silver micro beads by Martha Stewart and Silver Spark Tinsel by American Crafts .  I mixed the 3 together and I really love the way  it turned out.  The little lines on my glode is the tinsels pieces .

To top it off, I used some Blue Berry Trendy Twine.
I just dont feel a project is complete without my Trendy Twine!

Thank you for joining me today at Scrapping For Tranquility.

Until the next time,

Blessings,

Christi 

 

4 comments:

  1. this screams........ADORBS..love that blue in the globe...so nontraditional...awesome girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Regina! I my tree is all blues and silver with a touch of rose. SO I love this! <3

      Delete