Friday, July 7, 2017

Victorine Originals Landlubbers Challenge

Good Morning Scrapping For Tranquility and Victorine Originals Fans!  Today I want to share with you our new challenge starting today , July 7th.  It will run for 2 weeks.  

It is called Landlubbers and here is the inspiration board:




You can choose to use the Challenge theme name, the color inspiration, the picture inspiration or if you really want a challenge, you can use all of it together.  

Of Course we would love for you to use Victorine Originals Stamps but is not required.

Here is what I came up with:


I made a birth announcement for a boy using the Pirate Kid stamp and the Ahoy! stamp from Victorine Originals.  I think these stamps are just the bomb!  Soooo easy to use and just ADORABLE!

Of Course I used AC Card stock for my card stock and cut out my shape on my Cameo 3.  Colored in my image with Copics  and Used Memento Black Tuxedo to stamp my images. 

I hope you enjoyed my project and you will scoot on over to Victorine Originals Challenge Blog and link up!  Hope to see you soon!

Blessings,






2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun take on the challenge theme! Great interpretation and awesome card.

    ReplyDelete