Friday, November 17, 2017

Guest Designer for Miss Kate's Cuttables

Hello!  Christi from Scrapping For Tranquility here!  I am stopping in to share my Guest design post for Miss Kate's Cuttables.  I just love her files!  

Here is what I made:



I made a Diamond Fold card with the files I Love you Snow MuchWinter Owl and Girl-Winter Owl.  I just fell in love with these little winter owls as soon as I seen them.  I thought they made a "perfect couple". 



Here is the Diamond Fold Card in the open position.  
This is where I put the "I Love you Snow Much " sentiment.  I also made extra snowflakes that came with the files to decorate the card.

I used AC Cardstock for all my solids and I used DCWV , The Winter Solstice Stack for the Pattern paper.

I hope you enjoyed my post today and will leave me a comment!  I love to hear what you think!

Blessings,


1 comment: